Membership provides access to the largest library of PXE-approved programs and resources
To support the development of patient experience professionals, The Beryl Institute offers continuing education credits (pending approval) through webinars, programs and events to qualifying participants.
Patient Experience Continuing Education Credits (PXEs) are offered through Patient Experience Institute (PXI), a sister organization of The Beryl Institute committed to supporting the development of the field of patient experience. PXI is an independent, non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization committed to the improvement of patient experience through professional certification and continuing education.
PXE credits can be applied towards requirements for certification or recertification of Certified Patient Experience Professional (CPXP) or a Certified Administrator of Volunteer Services (CAVS) designations offered through PXI.How to Claim PXEs
How to Claim PXEs
REGISTER FOR THE PXE PORTAL
If you have not claimed PXE credit in the past, you will need to register for an account before claiming PXE credit. If you are a CPXP or have claimed PXE credit for an educational activity, such as a webinar, you already have an account and should use your established login credentials.
To register for the PXE portal:
- Visit https://pxinstitute.org/
- Click the “Register” link at the top of the page
- Follow the instructions to create your account.
- Once your account is set up, you will use it to claim PXE credit.
If you think you have an existing account or need assistance registering for an account, please contact the Patient Experience Institute directly at email@example.com or (844) 794-2797.
COMPLETE THE ASSOCIATED SURVEY
- Click the survey link in the follow-up email complete the survey.
- At the end of the survey, after entering your name, click the blue “Submit Survey” button.
- You will be asked to stop before submitting the survey to ensure that you have an account set up with the PXE portal.
- If you are ready to claim PXE, click the blue “Submit Survey” button to be redirected to the PXE portal to claim credits.
CLAIM PXE CREDIT
- After being redirected to the PXE portal, it will either remember and auto populate your credentials or ask you to sign in.
- Click the “Begin Survey” button.
- Complete the PXE credit claiming survey questions.
- The PXE credit will be added to your transcript and you should receive a “statement of credit” email (based on your profile settings).
VIEWING TRANSCRIPT OR PRINTING A STATEMENT OF CREDIT
- Go to the PXI site: https://pxinstitute.org/
- Click “Sign in” at the top of the screen
- Sign in using your log in credentials
- Click “My Profile” at the top of the screen
- Click on the QuickLinks tab and select Professional Development Credits (Transcripts)
- Your list of claimed credits will appear. You can print your full transcript and email or print a “statement of credit” for each course for your records.
Please direct question about your transcript to the Patient Experience Institute at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 794-2797.