Begin Your CPXP Journey
Certified Patient Experience Professional (CPXP) is an international designation intended for healthcare professionals or other individuals with a commitment and interest in patient experience improvement. The Beryl Institute offers a preparatory course and associated resources to help you prepare for the CPXP examination.
All inquiries about the exam and recertification itself are best directed to The Patient Experience Institute.
ABOUT THE PREP COURSE
The Certified Patient Experience Professional (CPXP) Prep Course is designed to reinforce and enhance your knowledge in the four domains of the CPXP classification system to prepare you for the CPXP certification exam. In this course you will:
- Assess your knowledge of the four domains of the CPXP classification system
- Discover test taking strategies
- Access on-demand content designed around the four domains of the CPXP classification system
- Attend virtual study sessions with fellow candidates and CPXP recipients to gain valuable insights to prepare for the exam
- Participate in a chat forum dedicated to support and encourage CPXP candidates (*available to Institute members only)
Registration Fee: $500 Members/ $600 Non-Members
Special introductory price through April 30, 2024.
The course will be accessible for one year from the date of enrollment.
While the CPXP Preparation Course provides a comprehensive review of patient experience knowledge available, completion of the CPXP Preparation Course is not required to take the CPXP exam, nor does completion of the course (as with any preparation method) guarantee a passing score on the CPXP Exam.
This program does not offer patient experience continuing education credit (PXEs)Get Started
For additional questions, contact the Institute at 1.866.488.2379 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.